My Name on Psalms 119


And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts. v.45
Near thou art, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth. v.151** 
Never take your word of truth from my mouth, for I have put my hope in your laws. v. 43*
All thy commandments are faithful: they persecute me wrongfully; help thou me. v.86



Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart. v.2 
And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved. v.47 
Zeal hath consumed me, because mine enemies have forgotten thy words. v.139 
At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. v.62 
Never will I forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.v.93**



------------------------


This is an idea I got from the Young Disciples Magazine.

* Taken from New International Version. All others from King James Version.
** I had to switch some words to start with N, but the meaning is still the same.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário